Are you in need of Porsche repair or maintenance?
Parrotta’s Auto Service is your dealer alternative for all your Porsche needs. Our professional Porsche technicians are here to help. We are a full-service Porsche specialist shop, providing oil change services, inspections, timed mileage services, diagnostics, brakes, suspension, engine, transmission repairs, and much more.
Why choose Parrotta’s Auto Service over your dealership?
- We also offer personalization services such as custom wheels, tuning services, and shift upgrades.
- Specialized Porsche Technicians
- Save thousands on repairs and maintenance for the life of your car versus the dealership
- Personal Service
- Lower maintenance cost
- Convenient Scheduling
Your Porsche needs to be maintained regularly so why not bring it to us and get the outstanding service you expect for an outstanding automobile?
Don’t let just anyone work on your Porsche. Like you, we have a passion for the high performing Porsche brand and customers know our Porsche services are second to none. Whether you’ve got a Porsche 911, a Porsche Cayenne SUV, or an ultra-fast Porsche Cayman, we are your Porsche dealer alternative. We can work on both water-cooled and air-cooled engines, and our professional service advisers can walk you through all the options available to keep your Porsche performing like the exceptional vehicle it is. Unsurpassed customer service along with quality Porsche repairs and service are what you can expect!
From manufacturer recommended maintenance to major repairs, we will become your one-stop shop for all your Porsche repair and maintenance service needs. We use specialized tools and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, resulting in faster turnaround times, better pricing, and a job done right the first time.
Common Porsche Issues:
When you have the daily excitement of driving a Porsche, typically the last thing on your mind is preforming any maintenance until something unexpected happens. This is one of the biggest mistakes you can make when maintaining such a luxury vehicle, Parrotta’s Auto Service is here to solve any maintenance before, and after they start. Porsche’s can have a range of issues, if you are experiencing any of the following listed, contact the Porsche professionals at Parrotta’s Auto Service by calling (413) 786-0959 or visiting us at 357 Main St, Agawam, MA 01001.
Some of the most common issues that occur with Porsche are…
- The dreaded Check Engine Light: Nobody wants to see this light, but it is important when it comes on. If the light is flashing, head straight to Parrotta’s Auto Service because that means your engine is having an issue that needs to be handled before driving anywhere else. We want you to be safe!
- Engine Oil Level: Preventative maintenance is easy to schedule, and the best thing you can do for your wallet and your car. Scheduling and paying for an oil change at the suggested intervals of every 3,000 miles can prevent parts from rusting up and refusing to run, thus needing replacement.
- Water Pump Leak: Your water pump is an important part of your engine, it pumps water around the coolant system to make sure your car doesn’t overheat and break down unexpectedly. To be sure to avoid a break down situation, schedule with the Porsche professionals at Parrotta’s Auto Service as soon as possible.
- Problematic Brakes: When you press your brakes, you plan to stop, so when you are unable to stop when needed, it isn’t the best surprise. Don’t let bad surprises happen to you, schedule preventative maintenance with Parrotta’s Auto Service today.
- Clunks and Strange Noises: There is a few noises nobody wants to hear, whining, sirens behind them, and strange noises under the hood. Unfortunately, those strange noises will happen at some point, which could be an issue with cradle bushings all the way to engine mounts. Whatever it may be, we are happy to help as soon as you call.
- Engine Air Filter: Your engine needs just a few things to run properly. These items include: fuel, a spark, and a clean filter. So, when your filter needs replacing, Parrotta’s Auto Service understands the situation at hand and will get you back on the road with a fully functioning engine in no time.
For any further questions about common Porsche issues, feel free to call Parrotta’s Auto Service or stop by to schedule an appointment with our Porsche professionals providing unparalleled customer service and repairs to the car you love. Be sure and check out our blog to learn more about vehicle personalization and how to care for your Porsche.
WE SERVICE AND REPAIR ALL PORSCHE MODELS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO
Boxster, Boxster S, Cayman, Cayman S, All 911 models, including Targa and Turbo; All Panamera models, All Macan models, All Cayenne models and more.
After each visit, we will discuss the future needs of your vehicle to ensure we keep your car running smoothly. We will help you plan for upcoming maintenance so there are no surprises. Give us a call today at our Agawam location. If your Porsche requires professional service in the Agawam area, give us a call or stop by.
Personal driving preferences
Being aware of your driving style can help you adjust for better vehicle performance. For example, if you’re an “aggressive” driver who rapidly accelerates, brakes hard or often, and often speeds your brakes may wear more quickly and your fuel-efficiency might suffer. If you drive more gently by driving the speed limit, accelerating at a slower pace, etc. you’ll experience better fuel efficiency and less wear on components overall. If you often drive on bumpy dirt or rough roads your suspension might be more likely to wear as compared to smooth roads. Regular maintenance and inspection of components with heavy wear will help extend the life of your vehicle.
Porsche Repair Specialists
Parrotta’s Auto Service has factory access to Porsche parts to make sure that we are only using OE level parts to service your Porsche. We use upgraded parts to prevent you from having the same issue again, like using a water pump with a metal impeller instead of the plastic one your vehicle came with out of the factory. Because of the high level of technicians that we have and the quality of the parts we use, we back up all of our Porsche repairs with a 2 year/ 24,000 mile warranty; two times longer than the Porsche Dealer!
Parrotta’s Auto Service is known for its high level of customer service, beautiful waiting room, clean bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, shuttle service, and our fair prices. We know all of this is very important to you, but we also know how important it is that we fix your Porsche correctly the first time!
Our clients say that they would refer their friends and family to our shop, call to schedule an appointment for Porsche repair today – you will be glad you did! Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Porsche customers. Looking for something not listed below? Give us a call at our Agawam location.
Maintenance and Repair Services for Your Porsche include:
- Brake Fluid Exchange
- Brake Service
- Clutch Replacement
- Coolant System
- Cooling System Fluid Exchange
- Differential Fluid Exchange
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Emission Systems
- Engine Control Module Programming
- Exhaust Systems
- Filter Replacement
- Fuel Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning System
- Ignition System
- Intake Valves
- Oil Change
- Power Steering Service
- Power-Train Control Module Programming
- Preventative Maintenance
- Safety Systems
- Timed Mileage Services
- Timing Belt
- Transmission Fluid Exchange
- Vehicle Personalization
- Wheel Alignment
- Wiper Blade Replacement