Are you in need of Land Rover repair or maintenance?
Parrotta’s Auto Service is your dealer alternative for all your Land Rover needs. Our professional Land Rover technicians are here to help. We are a full-service Land Rover specialist shop, providing oil change services, inspections, timed mileage services, diagnostics, brakes, suspension, engine, transmission repairs, and much more.
Why choose Parrotta’s Auto Service over your dealership?
- We also offer personalization services such as custom wheels, tuning services, shift and upgrades
- Specialized Land Rover Technicians
- Save thousands on repairs and maintenance for the life of your car versus the dealership
- Personal Service
- Lower maintenance cost
- Convenient Scheduling
Whether you are driving a Defender, Range Rover, LR 20 or the Range Rover Sport, your vehicle exudes style and class and deserves the quality service we provide.
If you’re driving a Land Rover, you’ve invested in an exceptional ride and you’ll want an exceptional shop to handle all your repair and service needs. While the Range Rover is a symbol of unrivaled durability, we also know it requires proper maintenance and service to preserve the enduring quality that sets it apart from other SUV’s. Our team of professionals understands the complexity of your Land Rover, and knows exactly how to diagnose and repair it. They have the know-how to properly address the regular maintenance services of the Land Rover, as well. We are professionals who have worked on all luxury and performance vehicles from the European continent. They combine their extensive knowledge with the use of new technology to provide the right diagnosis and quality repairs the first time, on time, and at the right cost. Our professional service advisers can walk you through all the service options and answer any questions you may have about your Land Rover. We are the experts in our field, and will save you time, aggravation and money from the start. Not many auto repair shops know Land Rovers like we do. So, if you want a fair price and excellent service, call or visit us today.
Common Land Rover Issues:
Land Rover is a popular brand to buy, it is luxurious, sleek, and a smooth ride. Although these vehicles are overwhelmingly popular, they do carry their fair share of maintenance requirements and unexpected issues. That’s why Parrotta’s Auto Service is your go to repair shop for all of your Land Rover needs, contact us today at (413) 786-0959 or stop by at 357 Main St, Agawam, MA 01001 for any questions or concerns regarding your Land Rover.
Some common diagnoses with Land Rovers include, but are not limited to:
- Air Suspension problems: The purpose of air suspension is to improve the quality of the Land Rover’s ride, to make it smoother, which unfortunately does not often succeed. Typically after six years of driving, the suspension will begin to sag and need repairing from our Land Rover professionals.
- Electrical Problems: A commonly reported issue with Land Rover is head gasket failure, or heater core failures. These are considered electrical problems, and Parrotta’s Auto Service has you covered the whole way.
- Oil Leaks: Preventative maintenance is one of the best investments you can make for not only your car, but for the money in your wallet. Don’t let the problem worsen, handle it before it starts and let us maintain your regular oil changes every 3,000 – 5,000 miles.
- Sunroof Water Leaks: It’s called a sunroof for a reason, to let in the sunshine. So, when water is seeping in, something is clearly wrong. Unfortunately, this is due to pinched sunroof drains, but can be fixed in our shop by appointment.
- Parking Brake Failure: Over time, inevitably the Land Rover’s parking brake will get out of alignment and need to be readjusted by the Land Rover professionals at our shop.
- Steering Shaft Problems: Loud noises can be scary, even more so when they are coming from your vehicle. When there is an issue with steering, Land Rover will typically create loud noises as you are turning.
- Airbag Malfunction: In the unfortunate event of a car accident, we at Parrotta’s Auto Service want to protect you even outside of our shop. Land Rovers are known to have issues with air bags malfunctioning when you may need them the most, don’t get caught in a bad situation, schedule with us today for an inspection and necessary repairs or replacements.
For any further questions about common Land Rover issues, feel free to call Parrotta’s Auto Service or stop by to schedule an appointment with our Land Rover professionals providing unparalleled customer service and repairs to the car you love. Be sure and check out our blog to learn more about vehicle personalization and how to care for your Land Rover.
WE PROUDLY SERVICE AND REPAIR THESE LAND ROVER MODELS, AND OTHERS:
Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Range Rover Evoque, Discovery, LR Models, Freelander
After each visit, we will discuss the future needs of your vehicle to ensure we keep your car running smoothly. We will help you plan for upcoming maintenance so there are no surprises. Give us a call today at our Agawam location. If you are in need of Land Rover service in the Agawam area, give us a call or stop by.
Personal driving preferences
Being aware of your driving style can help you adjust for better vehicle performance. For example, if you are an “aggressive” driver who rapidly accelerates, brakes hard or often, and often speeds your brakes may wear more quickly and your fuel-efficiency will likely suffer. If you drive more gently by driving the speed limit, accelerating at a slower pace, etc. you’ll experience better fuel efficiency and less wear on components overall. If you typically drive on bumpy dirt or rough roads your suspension might be more likely to wear as compared to smooth roads. Regular maintenance and inspection of components with heavy wear will help extend the life of your vehicle.
Land Rover Repair Specialists
Parrotta’s Auto Service has factory access to Land Rover parts to make sure that we are only using OE level parts to service your Land Rover. We use upgraded parts to prevent you from having the same issue again, like using a water pump with a metal impeller instead of the plastic one your vehicle came with out of the factory. Because of the high level of technicians that we have and the quality of the parts we use, we back up all of our Land Rover repairs with a 2 year/ 24,000 mile warranty; two times longer than the Land Rover Dealer!
Parrotta’s Auto Service is known for its high level of customer service, beautiful waiting room, clean bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, shuttle service, and our fair prices. We know all of this is very important to you, but we also know how important it is that we fix your Land Rover correctly the first time!
Our clients say that they would refer their friends and family to our shop, call to schedule an appointment for Land Rover repair today – you will be glad you did! Below is a list of services and repairs we provide to our Land Rover customers. Looking for something not listed below? Give us a call at our Agawam location.
Maintenance and Repair Services for Your Land Rover include:
- Brake Fluid Exchange
- Brake Service
- Clutch Replacement
- Coolant System
- Cooling System Fluid Exchange
- Differential Fluid Exchange
- Drive Belt Replacement
- Emission Systems
- Engine Control Module Programming
- Exhaust Systems
- Filter Replacement
- Fuel Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning System
- Ignition System
- Intake Valves
- Oil Change
- Power Steering Service
- Power-Train Control Module Programming
- Preventative Maintenance
- Safety Systems
- Timed Mileage Services
- Timing Belt
- Transmission Fluid Exchange
- Vehicle Personalization
- Wheel Alignment
- Wiper Blade Replacement