Parrotta’s Auto Service has been providing exceptional auto repair services since 1975. We use the latest in technical diagnostics to solve your automotive needs.
- Batteries – We carry a vast inventory of top quality Interstate Batteries for your car or motorcycle in stock at all times.
- Electronic Diagnostics – complete system scan with up to date factory scan tool
- Software Capable Garage – we are able to keep your vehicle up to date with the latest software releases from the factory
- Vehicle Warranty Maintenance/Service – Parrotta’s can perform your vehicle warranty services. You have the right, by law, to bring your vehicle to either the dealer or an auto repair shop of your choice to have the warranty maintenance service work performed that will keep your vehicle under warranty.
- Key programming – we can program replacement or additional keys for many cars as well as obtain the key itself
- Brake Service – Top quality brake job, guaranteed not to shake or squeak
Many times people try to do their own brakes thinking that there isn’t too much to it and to save some money. Sometimes what they don’t realize is that the slide pins are rusted into place or the calipers are weeping fluid, the brake hoses are cracked or the spring assembly is bone dry. There is a lot more to brakes then just the pads or shoes. So if you tried to do them yourself and find out you are stuck, bring us your vehicle and we can finish the job for you. If you just want a quality brake job then Parrotta’s is the one of the best places to take your vehicle.
- Climate control – air conditioning, heat, vent control, blower fan
- Suspension – clunky, squeaky or sagging – we handle all situations
- Exhaust – whether factory or custom, our solutions are the way to go
We have all the expertise and equipment such as tube bender, plasma cutter, mig welder and tig welder to take care of the toughest challenges. Many times we can save a broken exhaust system with sleeves or patches and without the need for expensive parts replacement. We do love to save our customers money whenever we can.
- Catalytic Converters – universal converters and original equipment
We do these very well. When possible and reasonable we can install a universal converter on vehicles. Now if your vehicle is fairly new, its always best to go with the manufacturer’s original equipment but for higher mileage vehicles or where cost is a major concern this is one way we can help save you money.
- Welding – creative solutions to many problems can be had with our expert steel and aluminum welding service
We offer our top notch welding services to our customers. If its aluminum or steel we can weld it. We weld aluminum rims (we have powder coated in any color of your choice), Broken or cracked plows or plow frames, broken or rotted vehicle frames ( we can box them or just weld them). We’ve noticed lately that the Nissan Maxima’s underneath subframes are pulling apart on some vehicles. We have repaired several of these with very good results by welding them.
- Engine – whether timing belt, fluid leaks, head gaskets, or water pumps, our mechanical services are top notch
- Oil Changes
We have a state of the art service bay at our facility and we can offer you the best, drive in, no appointment necessary oil change services. Its just another way Parrotta’s Auto is improving and striving to serve you better.
- Remote Control Keys. If your remote control keys have stopped working, don’t be too hasty and run out to buy anything. Bruno has the special equipment to FIX your remote control keys. Pro-tip: most of the time, remote control keys are ruined by their well-intentioned owners taking them apart.
- Restorations. Parrotta’s has been around since 1975 and has seen many vehicles comes and go over the past 45 years. Our head mechanic, Bruno, has never had another job in his entire life and has made automobiles his life’s work. At Parrotta’s, we have all the resources and tools necessary to revitalize that special vehicle in your life that brings you joy. Whether it’s a Camaro, Jaguar, Mercedes Benz, a Saab, or what have you– we’ve seen it. Whether you want to bring it back to its original state or customize it with modern parts, we can make it happen. Even if you simply just want to get it running again so you can cruise around in it, we’ve done it all before. So call or stop by for a consultation and speak with Bruno himself!
- Custom or Performance Parts Installation. With the internet today, there is no limit to what you can do to your automobile. Whether you want to trick out the brakes or put a supercharger on your import or American car, come in and speak with Bruno about it. We have a tire machine and balancer that can handle your trick wheels, too! We have been fabricators for many years, also, so whenever a bracket or repair to something made of aluminum is needed, we’re able to do it all in-house.
- And more…
- MA Emission Inspections
- Emission Problem Repairs
- Tire Rotation
- Electronic Mount & Balanced
- Windows, Doors, Seats, Convertible Tops, & Sunroof Repairs
- Foreign Auto Repair
- Domestic Auto Repair
- Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales
- We will install your Roof Rack or Trailer Hitch brace for you most of the time without an appointment. Just leave it for the day or at least a few hours.
At Parrotta’s, our auto repair technicians work on foreign and domestic cars. Whether your automotive problems are mechanical or electrical, we have the knowledge, experience and equipment, including most factory scan tools, to handle all your needs.
Located at 357 Main Street, Agawam, our auto repair shop services clients from Agawam, West Springfield, Feeding Hills, the greater Springfield area, Ludlow, East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Wilbraham and other local cities and towns.